RetailROI Announces Relationship with Tix4Cause
NASHVILLE – RetailROI, the Retail Orphan Initiative, today announced that is has joined Tix4Cause.com. Tix4Cause is a ticket exchange website founded on an innovative yet simple concept—ticketholders donate their unwanted tickets, and all proceeds from the sale of the tickets go to charity.
Tix4Cause is a novel way to support RetailROI, and participation is simple:
- Ticketholders donate their unused or unwanted sports, music and theater tickets, as well as vacation packages at Tix4Cause.com. All donations qualify for a tax deduction.
- Consumers choose from these seats and receive reasonable pricing on exciting events, much the same way as other event sites.
- 100% of ticket proceeds are then donated to RetailROI.
"Tix4Cause is a fun and easy way to support RetailROI by donating tickets that might otherwise go unused," said Greg Buzek, co-founder of RetailROI. "This is a terrific option for corporations who have season tickets to events and shows they might not use for clients. And once the tickets are sold, all of the proceeds will help RetailROI."
To donate tickets, retailers, vendors and other supporters of RetailROI can visit Tix4Cause.com, select RetailROI as their desired charity, and donate the tickets. The process takes only a few minutes.
RetailROI is a charitable foundation under the umbrella of the Giving Back Fund, established to help the 400 million orphaned and vulnerable children worldwide; RetailROI provides grants to charities that provide hands-on efforts in the following areas:
- Orphan Care (food, shelter, medical, clothing, education)
- Foster Care support organizations
- Adoption support organizations
- Grants and zero-interest loans for adoption
- Child rescue from human trafficking
- Life-skills Training for orphaned and vulnerable children
For more information, contact us at
, 1.615.591.2955 or visit www.RetailROI.org.
For media interviews, please contact: