Deciding to attend a RetailROI vision trip is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. Going from “I WANT to do something” to “I am GOING to do something” is a powerful thing. There is no video or words that can take the place of seeing for yourself the positive change we can make in the lives of these orphans.
You may be thinking “I don’t know what I can do on this trip …how I can help”. Be assured we need people with all kinds of skill sets as we are doing everything from unpacking boxes and handing out school supplies to installing networks and designing computer labs.
Each trip will have a trip orientation call to help make sure every attendee is comfortable and set clear expectations of what the goals are for each respective trip. Once you decide to attend a trip, you will be contacted by a RetailROI staff member to talk about next steps.
Each trip is with a charity that is established in the country we are visiting and that is very familiar with the customs, cultural norms in that area. They guide us to safely and effectively serve – maximizing the strengths of all that go on the trips.
Thank you for your consideration!
- Honduras | March 8-11, 2014
(Bring the teens) A second summer trip thatis designed to help RetailROI team members learn about Plan Escalon and bring their teen age kids. There will be sports, a trip to Mayan Ruins, a visit of a coffee plantations and the trip will also include a trip to distribute food and medicine to poorest communities in the mountains.
- Domestic (Chicago, IL) | March 13-15, 2014
This trip is to visit and install a computer lab with our partner Lydia Home in Chicago, IL in their high school. This trip will not only include the installation but will provide interaction with the children of each of the three projects that Lydia currently operates. You will learn about this home and also their Safe Families Program which RetailROI has helped expand across over 30 states, keeping kids out of foster care by strengthening families in crisis.
- South Africa | April 27 - May 4, 2014 - This trip is to visit and install a computer lab with our partner LUO in Jeffrey’s Bay, South Africa and their school/after school program. This trip will not only include the installation but will provide interaction with the children and an opportunity to see and tour some of the most beautiful scenery in the world in South Africa.
- Honduras | June/July 2014
Trip details to follow, please check back for updates.
Video & Experiences
Click the image below to
Learn About Our 2012 Vision Trips
- Jeff Roster - Gartner Research VP, Global Industries – Retail
Read Jeff Roster's Experience.
- John Geyerman - Schlotzsky’s/FOCUS Brands
Read John Geyerman's Experience.
- Derris Boomer - Boomer Technology Group, LLC
Read Derris Boomer's Experience.
- Wayne Woods - Bold Construction, LLC
Read Wayne Woods's Experience.
- Ana Weinand - Edgell Knowledge Network - EKN
Read Ana Weinand's Experience.